The Villas at Pleasant Valley is the premier maintenance-free community in Longmont, CO, 20 minutes from Boulder and just north of the greater Denver area.
Beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains to the west provide the perfect backdrop to this intimate community, while the benefits of downtown Longmont are only minutes away. Maintenance-free living means residents have more time to explore and enjoy all that Longmont and Colorado have to offer.
Designed with the active empty-nester in mind, this charming 96-home community features classic one-story homes with open, innovative two-and three-bedroom floor plans. Owners at The Villas experience a more carefree lifestyle thanks to amenities such as:
- All homes have an attached 2-car garage and patio.
- Exterior maintenance and landscaping is handled by professionals, leaving homeowners with plenty of time for themselves.
- All homes are equipped with energy-efficient and security features, giving homeowners precious peace of mind.
- A clubhouse that is the center for many community activities allowing neighbors to become friends.
- Two floor plans have a year-round sunroom
The Villas at Pleasant Valley is being developed by Colorado Oaks, LLC, a Kemmons Wilson Company. The Kemmons Wilson Company was founded more than 65 years ago by one of the nation’s top entrepreneurs, Kemmons Wilson, founder of Holiday Inns of America. To learn more about KW Companies, please go here.