The Villas at Great Plains Park is a ranch patio home community located in Aurora, Colorado, just minutes from Denver. From design to location, the homes at The Villas are the perfect fit for the active empty-nester.
The charming 80-home community features classic one-story homes with interesting two- and three-bedroom floor plans, while Colorado’s Front Range provides unlimited activities from the Rocky Mountains to Downtown Denver.
Experience a more carefree lifestyle at The Villas at Great Plains Park thanks to amenities such as:
- All homes have an attached 2-car garage and patio.
- Exterior maintenance and landscaping is handled by professionals, leaving homeowners with plenty of time for themselves.
- All homes are equipped with outstanding energy-efficient and security features, giving homeowners precious peace of mind.
- A clubhouse that is the center for many community activities allowing neighbors to become friends.
- Two floor plans have a year-round sunroom
The Villas at Great Plains Park is being developed by Colorado Oaks, LLC, a Kemmons Wilson Company. The Kemmons Wilson Company was founded more than 65 years ago by one of the nation’s top entrepreneurs, Kemmons Wilson, founder of Holiday Inns of America. To learn more about KW Companies, please go here.